Medical Dry Imager
Product Code : DRYPIX 2000
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1,5 Lakh INR
- 25-50 Kilograms (kg)
- Color Code
- Grey & White
Dry pix Lite
Fuji Medical Dry Imager DRYPIX Lite (Model: DRYPIX 2000)
Thermal head transfers heat while in contact with thermal ï¬lm
Fuji Medical Dry Film
DI-HT 35 x 43 (14 x17), 26 x 36, 25 x 30 (10 x12), 20 x 25 (8 x10)
Daylight ï¬lm loading
Up to 2 magazines
Approx. 50 sheets/hour 35 x 43 (14 x17), Approx. 75 sheets/hour 26 x 36,
Approx. 65 sheets/hour 25 x 30 (10 x12), Approx. 90 sheets/hour 20 x 25 (8 x10)
DICOM network input x 1 channel only
External dimensions ( W x D x H )
| 530 x 590 x 365mm (21 x 23 x 14â) with Large magazine/ |
530 x 470 x 365mm (21 x 19 x 14â) with Small magazine
180mm higher with optional sheet-feeder unit
32 kg (71 lbs.) / 43 kg (95 lbs.) with optional sheet-feeder unit
| Input voltage: AC100-240V / Phase: Single / Frequency: 50-60Hz |
Rated current: 5-2A
40 -70% RH (at 15 ) to 15-70% RH (at 30 ) (no dew condensation)
- Optional sheet-feeder unit (*Supply magazine not included [Purchase separately ] )
- Vehicle mounting kit
- Cart (*Cart does not conform to UL requirements.)
- Large magazine
- Small magazine
- DRYPIX Lite doesnât come standard with supply magazine. Purchase magazine accordingly.
- Large magazine can only accommodate 35 x 43 (14 x 17) film size.
- Small magazine can accommodate either 26 x 36, 25 x 30 (10 x 12) or 20 x 25 (8 x 10) film size.
- To set up the film size to your desired size requires the support of our servicing personnel.
- Once the magazine is set to a film size, you cannot change it to a different one by yourself.
- Film sizes indicated above required the respective magazines, as desired.
DI-HT only for DRYPIX Lite.
- 35 x 43 (14 x 17): 100 sheets/pack
- 26 x 36: 100 sheets/pack
- 25 x 30 (10 x 12): 100 sheets/pack
- 20 x 25 (8 x 10): 100 sheets/pack
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India